Hurray! I don't know how many of you are or were interested in the year 2012 Or who of you know - or care that I am editing a book about this special year. The book is about: 2012 - What REALLY happened? 4 nationalities 5 women 12 month Find out! It's been a process...
Recently, I seem to meet a lot of people who complain about becoming the stiffening of their bodies. They can’t stretch the way they used to, they don’t manage to touch their toes, or they started doing, f.ex. yoga, to prevent further loss of physical flexibility....
I believe in change from the bottom up, by taking small steps and making changes visible and intriguing. I believe in just doing what you feel needs doing, however small it may seem to one self at the moment. Because you never know who is getting inspired. Because...
So we've come to the last part of this mini series on why it is so hard for science to prove the effects of alternative medicine techniques. To date, there are more than 10.000 scientific papers dealing with the source field, consciousness and other ‘new’...
Maybe you feel just like our genius from last week. You work until you have developed a machine or technique that is able to take you one step further than what your bare eye can see, like a microscope. Yet what if you DIDN’t know that such an instrument as the...
I would like to wish you a wonderful year with lots of opportunities to grow, learn and marvel. May it be a peaceful and healthy year for you as well. Maybe you wonder as I tend to do, about what a year lies ahead of you. Will it be a good one? Will I be able to...
For the first time in my life, I bought a TV guide. Do you want to know why? Simple: because it featured Freek Vonk. Vonk is currently a rather famous Dutch (TV) biologist. He is specialized in snakes and conducts research into new drugs that can be made from snake...
The site is online, now I can focus on posting about subjects that I hope will inspire you. The first REGULAR is the WHAT’S UP WEDNESDAY (= Every Wednesday I will introduce a more or less well - known person that stands out by what (s)he is doing, and how. This...
In this original cooking book, 35 recepies from people living in Oegstgeest (The Netherlands) were collected. The participants previously demonstrated their chef-abilities during the interactive event 'Proverij' in September, where the delicious dishes could be...
I'm excited to create this new site, and include all recent developments and activities. And that have been a few since I first started my company in 2010 (=
But people who have never heard of HSP give me a surprised glare when I mention what the book I’ve been writing is about.
It is for them that I compiled some concise answers to commonly asked questions to satisfy their curiosity.
You are high sensitive yourself? Read more
- What is a HSP (high sensitive person)? 12 quick answers
- Top 5 must-knows about de-stressing your life as a highly sensitive person (HSP)
- Is there a biological basis for high sensitivity? 4 arguments and a philosophical note
- 8 forms of giftedness – and you can be highly gifted in any of them
- ‘Ontdekkingsreis Hoogsensitiviteit’- laatste nieuws over mijn boek
- 10 alarming challenges of society for both (high) sensitive and (highly) gifted persons
- 5 astonishing similarities between (high) sensitive and (highly) gifted people
- 6 reasons why simply being happy can be a challenge for (high) sensitive people
- A simple and effective Japanese method to relax in 5 minutes-a lifesaver for HSP
- Hoogsensitiviteit congres in Nederland! Schrijf je nu in en ontvang 10% korting
- 3 examples of modern pioneers and what to learn from them
- 6 positive effects that (high) sensitive pet owners benefit from
- The power of imagination: scientific evidence good news for HSP?
- 8 points how technology changes the brain (high sensitive or not)
- Do’s and don’ts for (high) sensitive persons at work
- Become the perfect manager for yourself: 10 tips for (high) sensitive people
- The pitfall of over-adaptation; why to stop it and how
- The one exercise to revolutionize your heart – head connection (whether (high) sensitive or not)
- Essential knowledge to facilitate learning for high sensitive kids and adults
- Verrijkende avond voor hart en hoofd: 3 simple tips to increase your self-confidence after you found out you are (high) sensitive
- Inspirerende avond over (hoog)gevoeligheid: 3 natural phases to happiness of (high) sensitive persons
- The single most important factor for (high) sensitive people to lead a happy and fulfilled life
- Dr. Anke Weber houdt informatieve lezing over Hooggevoeligheid; het mysterie ontrafeld in de Montessorischool Oegstgeest
- 10 practical and fun tips for living with (high) sensitive children
- 7 effective tips for (high) sensitive persons to improve health and happiness
- 10 essential ‘instant Zen’ flower remedies for (high) sensitive person’s emergency use
- 10 reasons why being trendy is a piece of cake for (high) sensitive persons
- 10 must-know misconceptions about (high) sensitive people
- 10 advantages for you to enjoy as a (high) sensitive person
Ik geef ook korte introducties en trainingen waarin je meer over de aard, kracht en mogelijke valkuilen van (hoog) gevoeligheid leert en hoe je ermee om kunt gaan. Want (hoog)gevoelig zijn betekend absoluut niet dat je een buitenbeentje bent en niet mee kunt doen in een maatschappij zoals we die momenteel hebben. Geïnteresseerd? Bel of mail mij of volg mijn blog, waar ik deze trainingen aankondig, of kijk in de agenda.